Patients we can most likely help
- Tenderness with sexual intercourse on deep penetration
- Abdominal or back pain which occurs with, or increases at the time of your period. This pain may radiate to the legs
- Chronic abdominal, pelvic, or back pain
- Pain with urination, especially if it increases at the time of the menses
- Constipation, diarrhea, abdominal bloating, or pain with bowel function which increases at the time of the menstrual periods.
We’ve helped hundreds of women from across the country with our minimally invasive approach. We may be able to help you. To initiate the process or ask a question, please use our Secure Patient Contact Form to contact Dr. Robbins.